Tuesday 11 October 2011

Finished and ready to send.

I have managed to finish the mug rug for the swap, yay :) and I have also managed not to eat the chocolates to go with it, double yay :D. It all went wrong at the quilting stage (as usual) but apart from being a little wonky I am very happy with it and hopefully my partner will be too, if nothing else she'll have some nice choccies.



I'm all set to start the christmas things now, cos it's only 74 days till Christmas you know ;).

 

We have a new addition to our family too, this is Casper and he is taking up a lot of my time at the moment, not that I mind as he is adorable, we couldn't have asked for a lovelier dog.
Emma x

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww Casper is toooooo cute! and that mug rug's lovely...I hope you get something equally lovely in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful mug rug Emma, your makes always have such a lovely look about them. Oh, Casper looks so gorgeous, I am very jealous (I would love to have a dog but hubs says no!) Do show us some more pics of him...
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Christmassy without being over the top christmassy. Lovely mix of colours.
    Jules

    ReplyDelete