Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas eve….







The tree is up.
I have made my own wreath for free with things I've collected.
The girls have made beautiful table displays, we will light them tonight.
I have made cakes and ginger bread, some of whom had no calories what so ever.
The presents are wrapped and the family is gathered.
All that remains is for me to wish you all a very wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.
and say sorry for my blurry pictures and my lack of blogging….sorry x
Emma x

4 comments:

  1. Your tree, wreath and table decorations look great - have a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the table displays are rather splendid!!! I hope you all had a really lovely time and are easing yourselves gently into the New Year. Bethxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! This is my first comment here,
    joker123

    ReplyDelete
  4. อยู่บ้านก็ดูหนังใหม่แบบพรีเมี่ยมได้ ดูเลย Ghost Squad (2018) หนังใหม่ ดูหนังฟรีที่นี่ เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

    https://www.doonung1234.com/

    ReplyDelete