Tuesday, 7 July 2015

In my Smash Book











Bit of a picture heavy post this one :-)
I've only filled in 3 pages so far, I've had it since Christmas but was a little unsure where to start and also worried I might ruin it.
So lots of research and stalking has been done :-) 
There are so many tutorials on you tube and ideas on pinterest it has been easy to find inspiration, I may have lost a few days to looking at peoples lovely work...ahem...don't tell Woody!
From what I can gather you can't go wrong and the more you can stuff in the better. 
I have used a favourite Birthday card and tried to build a page around it. 
I also used my mail tag from Rachel as I wanted to keep it all safe and to hand so I can look at it when ever I like. 
The last page was based around a lovely thank you card that came in a prize I was lucky enough to win, it was just too cute to throw away. 
It doesn't have to match, the only thing that matters is that I like it.

See you soon,

Emma x





9 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Have you found Mygreencow on YouTube? She does lots of smashbook vids and includes all sorts of stuff. Like you say, I don't think you can do it "wrong"! I've just started my diy one :-) Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I have watched quite a few of her videos, she's fab lots of lovely ideas, I'd love to see some pictures of yours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing - I've never heard of smash books before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Mel, I hadn't until recently it suits me, as it's not quite so formal as a scrapbook.
    Love having somewhere to keep treasured bits of paper and things x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Very nice,,,Thanks for sharing..
    If you want any help related to yahoo problems Please visit my site Yahoo customer support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermes Handbags package can be seen from the shape can be installed very, plenty of room, coat, cosmetics, nursing pillow with a flight, carry things can be loaded into, very convenient and practical.Louis Vuitton handbags with great boldness of vision of the changing aesthetics and eclectic fashion show famous.Things could be worse: a sunny summer day, a speedy convertible and a cool IWC Replica. The watch is also an AMG, of sorts: the Ingenieur Automatic AMG Black Series Ceramic, introduced in 2013 in honor of Rolex watches Replica’s sponsorship of the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 team.We spend the morning shooting photos of the Breitling Watches Replica?in and around the parked roadster, so we have time to scrutinize all the Omega Watches Replica ’s details.

    Hermes Handbags

    Rolex watches Replica

    Omega Watches Replica

    Louis Vuitton handbags

    IWC Replica

    Breitling Watches Replica

    ReplyDelete